 Space / 29962
Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:13:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

Promotion? Yay! El Capitano has many ideas he’d like to try out with his new expanded access to PCSlabs. And key to the washroom? ..tee hee hee... :D

Have you considered your future?

There are many opportunities in 3vil for someone as talented as yourself.

All of them are better than being shot down by a Skullpod.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA