 Space / 29958
29957  |  29959
Subject:
Track Designer custom registry version 9 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:46:37 GMT

Hi folks,

During the last few weeks, I worked on my custom registry and updated it to version 9. I’ve add many new elements since the last update.

Now featuring many new sizes and color of baseplates, new roadplates such as the Creator roadplates, raised baseplates with river pattern, many space baseplates and landing pads, etc. Trainheads may enjoy the custom double points.

See the complete list of elements added from the original TD registry on the image below or here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=612013

The custom registry is available here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=841

Version 9 is not compatible with layouts previously made with the original or other registries. Some changes are made in each version that may cause an incompatibility with layouts made with other versions. That’s why I suggest you to keep your other registries.

This custom registry is not perfect. Many new elements at scales other than 2 pixels/stud may not show. Please feel free to use it and report any bugs you could find. Comments and critiques are also welcome.

Enjoy and LMKWYT!

Pierre

More info about Track Designer at http://www.ngltc.org/train_depot/td.htm.