 Space / 29957
Re: Brickfest PDX Call for Space MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:09:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

Due to recent circumstances, I will now be attending PDX. Woohoo!

Alright!

I can fill up one of those standard 3x5 tables all by myself, not including moonbase modules.

Just one? Just kidding! I’m glad that you’ll be showing with your MOCs, especially the 3vil crafts (I think the Train gang will be a little spooked by those:)

   Hmmm.... 3vil moonbase module. Muahahaha.

Now this I gotta see!

Joe