 Space / 29959
Re: Track Designer custom registry version 9 available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:58:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Pierre Normandin wrote:
   Hi folks,

During the last few weeks, I worked on my custom registry and updated it to version 9. I’ve add many new elements since the last update.

Awesome! There are a lot of nice elements there!

Did you create these elements using the built in functionality of Track Designer, or have you cracked the format of the registry and the .tdl files?

As you may know, there is a new program on the horizon for doing layouts, TrackDraw... unfortunately Cary won’t himself be writing an importer but he’s making the TrackDraw side of things easy. If someone knew the format, maybe they could write a convertor.