 Space / 29919
    Hover Tanner family station wagon MOC (a Travis Kunce tribute) —Derek Schin
   This is the first space vehicle I've built in over four years. The news of Travis Kunce's death shook me, as it did everyone else here. My favorite creations of his are the 80's TV hover vehicles that he created for the Dukes of Hazzard and the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Hover Tanner family station wagon MOC (a Travis Kunce tribute) —Eric Sophie
     Snip (...) (URL) (...) Hey wow, nice build! Good sloping rear. Classic Style. Excellent use of that weird Bionicle part as the Grill. Very nice and orginal. e (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Hover Tanner family station wagon MOC (a Travis Kunce tribute) —Derek Schin
     (...) Thanks eric. I have to admit that ever since I saw the UCS Snowspeeder's identical use of the same windows that I have on the back of the wagon I've wanted to steal, er, borrow the idea. But I will say that I'm very happy with the Bionicle (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Hover Tanner family station wagon MOC (a Travis Kunce tribute) —Gil Shaw
   (...) (snip buncha good stuff) (...) Very Travish indeed! The boxiness of the wagon works well with the novel idea of the brown canopies tapering off the engines. Great stuff and a wonderful tribute. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Hover Tanner family station wagon MOC (a Travis Kunce tribute) —Derek Schin
   (...) Thanks! If there's one thing I can do, it's boxy LEGO. Derek (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)