 Space / 29951
Re: Hover Tanner family station wagon MOC (a Travis Kunce tribute)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:12:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Derek Schin wrote:
   This is the first space vehicle I’ve built in over four years.

(snip buncha good stuff)

   More pics at http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2540?r=464348967 or

While it’s certainly not in Trav’s league, I’m okay with the results. It was really weird building this; while building it I was sad and happy at the same time...

To the good times.

Derek

Very Travish indeed! The boxiness of the wagon works well with the novel idea of the brown canopies tapering off the engines.

Great stuff and a wonderful tribute.

Cheers, -Gil