 Space / 29929
Re: Hover Tanner family station wagon MOC (a Travis Kunce tribute)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:24:32 GMT

Snip

   More pics at http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2540?r=464348967 or

While it’s certainly not in Trav’s league, I’m okay with the results. It was really weird building this; while building it I was sad and happy at the same time...

To the good times.

Derek

Hey wow, nice build! Good sloping rear. Classic Style. Excellent use of that weird Bionicle part as the Grill. Very nice and orginal.