 Space / 29909
  New MOC: PCS-TRAV

PCS-TRAV: Pre-Classic Space Totally Ruthless Attack Vehicle (URL) --- Admiral Giddens' recent outpouring of PCS creations got me in a building mood, so I dismantled the (URL) and focused on building a starfighter for PCS fleets. The completed model (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV

(...) Interesting shape Ryan. I like the tapering to the back...gives it that mass-produced look. The steering wheel on the front looks nice and greeblie, but the mini dish...I dunno. Looks a little added on. Mebbe something could be done with the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV

Excellent work young one. Very cool mini Freem blaster on the front and a groovy shape over all! Trav woulda thought it very cool. I promote you to El Capitano. With all the rights and privileges there of (key to PCSlabs washroom and free coffee and (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV

(...) Thanks Gil. :) I, too, love the tapered shape! That, along with the removal of the long angled wings, is an improvement over the design of the VIC, which after a while I found myself staring at and saying "That just doesn't look PCS enough to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV

(...) Yeh, the new economy-sized Freem blaster is one of my favorite details on this sucker. Thanks for providing the inspiration! Promotion? Yay! El Capitano has many ideas he'd like to try out with his new expanded access to PCSlabs. And key to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV

(...) Have you considered your future? There are many opportunities in 3vil for someone as talented as yourself. All of them are better than being shot down by a Skullpod. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV

(...) Shot down by a skullpod? You must be kidding. Even now, our expanding numbers of TRAV units are being upgraded to counter your boneheaded threats. With El Capitano's newly-gained access to PCSlabs science and technology, TRAV units are being (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: PCS-TRAV

(...) El Capitano Wood, As has been said, the form of the TRAV is great and the detailing is good. I too like the "economy-sized" freem blaster and the tri-port unit at the tail end is something that has been used so before (to my knowledge). I have (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)