 Space / 29644
  Classic style space layout

I always liked the Classic style layouts in the idea books and on instruction booklets - thought I'd try a modular one: (URL) appreciated - thanx, roger (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic style space layout

(...) This is absolutly stunning. The way you've given such life to the moonscaping is brilliant. I was looking at it for a long time. The only way this could be cooler in my opinion is to add some moonbase modules to it. It looks like the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic style space layout

(...) Thanx Jon, the modules pre-date moonbase by a couple years and is based on the larger 48x48 baseplates. My name is in fact German(translation = red hair) but I'm in California. roger (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic style space layout

I like the layout. All your vehicles have that distinct early classic-space "feel". I especially like this small (URL) ship> and the phased-array like (URL). The only nit that I have, is that the elevatated roadway and platforms are hard to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic style space layout

(...) Thanx Douglas, The small ship is based on something Todd Lehman did a few years ago. The sensors you refer to were actually meant to be energy collectors - like solar cells - I actually have built a phased array sensor module something like US (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Classic style space layout

(...) Although I enjoyed it even when you were just starting it many moons ago! :-) The updated vehicles are really nice, particularly the tankers. I'm glad you added bumpers to the fronts and removed the tanks (must've been an ISO 96039493025120.7 (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic style space layout

(...) Thanx Tom, I went with a dark gray(old color....) 1x border, want to keep the rasised portion empty for wiring if I add light & sound. roger (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)