 Space / 29646
Re: Classic style space layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:31:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Roger Rothhaar wrote:
   I always liked the Classic style layouts in the idea books and on instruction booklets - thought I’d try a modular one:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=65654

Comments appreciated - thanx, roger

This is absolutly stunning. The way you’ve given such life to the moonscaping is brilliant. I was looking at it for a long time.

The only way this could be cooler in my opinion is to add some moonbase modules to it. It looks like the dimensions are already moonbase complient.

And on this topic, are you German? I have great admiration for the way some Germans handle classic space MOCs. Most seem to be into trains or large vehicles, but the ones who do space really do it well. I’d love to see some moonbase activity in that culture.

If you’re not German then I’m an idiot and ignore me. :)

Anyway, keep it up!

    j o n
zemi.net
moonbase