 Space / 29638
Re: Giddens has displeased me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

   You know, I was kind hoping for a seedpart or computer of the month, not silly pictures...

Travis had the monthly computer uploaded by December 1. http://news.lugnet.com/space/comp

Hey, that’s pretty darned funny. I never read that listing before, and I giggled like a silly at the write-ups.

   I’ve been considering taking down the seed part because nobody seems to care about it. Need to discuss that with Trav.

What’s the “seed part,” exactly? The only seed part I remember from biology is the cotyledon, but I cede part of that seed part as irrelevant.

The seed part is where the curators decide on a totally NON Space part (eg. Blacksmiths Wife) and see what SPACE creation you can come up with. One of the more interesting sections of Space In My Opinion.

Ben M.