 Space / 29624
29623  |  29625
Subject:
3GA has displeased me (was Re: Giddens has displeased me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:37:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   He has been turned into a robot and will now greet visitors to lugnet.space.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

Um, when WE granted you (and tk) curator, WE gave you the (vast(0)) powers in hopes you would use them for good. NOT for evil(1)

What WE grant, WE can take away... choose your actions wisely.

YOUR Lord and Master... ++Lar

0 - well, not exactly VAST but kinda large anyway (2)

1 - whether putting Giddens in a robot costume was actually good or evil is not clear. One thing to consider is that he *does* look good in it... (3) So if he *looks* good does that make it a good action? Hmm... must ponder.

2 - OK, sort of only kinda medium sized really, but in a nice way. (4)

3 - ...well, sort of good(5).

4 - Alright! Tiny powers. That’s what I meant. (6)

5 - OK, as good as he can get, I guess... (6)

6 - did you follow these all the way to the bottom? good. Oh, btw, ha ha only serious.