 Space / 29637
Re: Giddens has displeased me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   He has been turned into a robot and will now greet visitors to lugnet.space.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

You know, I was kind hoping for a seedpart or computer of the month, not silly pictures...

I think I’ll head over to Classic-Castle.com now...

Nathan

Lord Of The LEGO

Whoa Nathan,

you should actually take a look through the sight before you pull the trigger.

If you have suggestions and stuff both Mark and I are only an email away. I’m glad to hear your questions, comments, and GRIPES...

   In space no one can hear you scream, but they can sure hear you whine.

Yah, well...maybe my post was a bit...whiny...but sorry, I really don’t like that picture. When I clicked on .space and saw that pic my heart skipped a beat...

Oh, and thanks for updating the monthly computer! :)

Nathan

Lord Of The LEGO