 Space / 29616
Re: Valiant Recon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 02:25:18 GMT

Hey, Amado! That’s very cool! I’m getting to be more and more impressed with your stuff.

This is really cool. Plus, it’s yellow! SWEET!! :)

The now classic front window design works very well here, for an underwater craft, and the prints actually don’t detract from the look of it. I also really like the use of the bay windows on top. It fits the design well, and just adds to the cool-ability of the MOC.

Those big wheels used on the back also add the look, and are unique, too.

Where’s the interior, thought? That’s the only thing missing! We need more inside shots. Great work, Amado!

-JHK

In lugnet.aquazone, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
   Check out our latest MOC from our homepage.

Have you ever started building with a design that somewhat turned out different than what you have planned for? No secret here that Star Wars is our main staple and this MOC started out as a possible craft for the Clone Wars in the water world of Mon Calamari.

But parts availability in our stock weren’t enough for the appropriate colors required which didn’t stop us from building. Just took the required part in another color and continued on with the mindset of replacing it soon. Sooner became later and when it was done, it just doesn’t seem to be the right design for what was the started goal.

So here’s a loss for Star Wars and a gain for Aquazone, Space. You be the judge...

Regards, ACPin & Sons