 Aquazone / 857
Re: Valiant Recon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 04:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Mike Thorn wrote:

All I can say is Wow.

Okay, maybe I can say more than that.

It's beautiful!! Gorgeous use of SNOT techniques in the cabin and the
windows on top. I really like the engines - both in the rear and on the
sides. Overall it has a very nice sleek look to it.

Great work! Were I a LUGNET member I'd highlight this immediately.

~Mike

Thanks for the compliments!

ACPin & Sons