 Aquazone / 853
Re: Valiant Recon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 01:55:37 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
   Check out our latest MOC from our homepage.

Have you ever started building with a design that somewhat turned out different than what you have planned for? No secret here that Star Wars is our main staple and this MOC started out as a possible craft for the Clone Wars in the water world of Mon Calamari.

But parts availability in our stock weren’t enough for the appropriate colors required which didn’t stop us from building. Just took the required part in another color and continued on with the mindset of replacing it soon. Sooner became later and when it was done, it just doesn’t seem to be the right design for what was the started goal.

So here’s a loss for Star Wars and a gain for Aquazone, Space. You be the judge...

Regards, ACPin & Sons

hey,

Way neato looking. Am I aquazone or space? Who Cares... looks like you found creative uses for the stuff a lot of us can’t seem to figure out what to do with. The Nose/Canopy section is great, and would be fitting for a giant crimsons skies bomber...

awsome work... but I almost missed the interior quarters all together. Maybe you should just goto a normal page of thumbnails or something a little more conventional?

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express