 Space / 29458
    New MOC capship - inspired by Bram Lambrecht —Didier Deses
   Hi all, I've been very busy lately, but here is my latest MOC capship. inspiration came from the following post from Bram (thanx alot!) (URL) a circular-shaped ship was a nice challenge,... lets stop the comments and get to the pics: (URL) give (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC capship - inspired by Bram Lambrecht —Gil Shaw
     (...) As with your other ships Didier, you really do a great job of experimenting with new shapes...pushing the plates to long lengths to get a nice organic form. The circle/oval works really well here, especially with the temporal ship function. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC capship - inspired by Bram Lambrecht —Jon Palmer
     "diddesen" <diddesen@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HpF4sw.1MCI@lugnet.com... (...) comments (...) To me, your stuff is so great because you're so willing to wrap your ships around very unconventional shapes. Although it's a seemingly simple thing (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC capship - inspired by Bram Lambrecht —Jeff Szklennik
     (...) Cool ship as with the others! Why do you hafta make us look bad? ;) Seriously, is the center opening supposed to contain the temporal portal? It would be cool looking at the ship on edge (so you couldn't see the portal) & see a ship fly (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC capship - inspired by Bram Lambrecht —Patrick Bunn
     (...) It brings a tear to my eye to see something so beautiful. I love so much about this, the cluster of artoo heads, the cylinders in the body of it, the antenna array. I really loved it when I realized the scale. Kudos to you. Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC capship - inspired by Bram Lambrecht —Paul Baulch
   (...) Once again, very cool design. I hope you can buy/borrow a decent digital camera in the future to take better photos, it's hard to see the details you've put in. Good work! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)