 Space / 29458
29457  |  29459
Subject:
New MOC capship - inspired by Bram Lambrecht
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:50:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I've been very busy lately, but here is my latest MOC capship.

inspiration came from the following post from Bram (thanx alot!)
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=27080

Making a circular-shaped ship was a nice challenge,... lets stop the comments
and get to the pics:

Pleeeaaase give comments ... (all new ideas are welcome)

Didier