 Space / 29368
29367  |  29369
Subject:
Ice Planet Returns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:54:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have started to document what started out as fun and ended up as a florecent
orange obsession.  I've put together the Ice Planet Moonbase section 1 than
followed it with some support vehicles, ships, speeders, mechs, giants and
rockets (for launching those ever-present ice planet satellites).

Here's a sample so far:

The Mammoth - a giant troop mover/tank/explorer using roborider lids as wheels

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-020s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-021s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-023s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-024s.jpg>

the Ice Sat VV - a rocket transport and launcher

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-025s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-026s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-027s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-028s.jpg>

the Mobile Satellite Tracker

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-012s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-013s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-014s.jpg>

The Ice Goblin IV - the fourth version of the scout/attack pod

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-017s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-018s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-019s.jpg>

IG V - note the LOM meteor top for windows and I love the spindly legs

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-008s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-009s.jpg>

the Flare - two man heavy gun totting speed machine

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-001s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-002s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-003s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-004s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-006s.jpg>

The  Ice moonbase - mostly two doors and a hallway between them.  I got all
excited about the stuff that would be running around it and landing on top and
who lifts the roof off anyway.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/front.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-032s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-033s.jpg>

base commander Isaac "Iceman" Raider

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-031s.jpg>

and some of the troops

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-030s.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/iceplanet20002/mvc-029s.jpg>

and there is still more coming I just need to take some more photos. Let me know
if you guys like it so far.

Pat "Iceman" Bunn