 Space / 29360
    Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Paul Hanson
   (...) Glad you like it. I think a big bubble on front sounds kinda luxurious, and I was going for the strictly utilitarian look. I agree that something needs to be done about the boxiness though. (...) This SHIP has been in the planning/contruction (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Well it doesn't feel boxy to me until my eye gets right up to that front area where the corners poke out. Hey, what if you put the big Comm dish on the front? Just a thought. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Trevor Pruden
     (...) It would be a perfect spot for a deflector dish of some sort, or a small probe bay. BTW,Paul, awesome ship. Kudos on the colors too. I love those tan floors, and the use of classic parts throughout the ship is really sweet. (like the clear (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Paul Hanson
     In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote: D'oh! I told you I'd forget to credit someone - the checkerboard pattern on the shuttlebay walls is all you :-) (...) Glad you like it! The tan floors happened because I didn't want the floors to be the same (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Trevor Pruden
     (...) Aw shucks. :) (...) Wow, that glossy paper really creates the illusion of a computer screen. I should try that. I tried that once for fun (never posted), but only with regular printer paper. Neat. `~Trev (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Paul Hanson
   (...) Yeah, those corners. I seriously considered using some castle wall corners up there to round them off a little bit, but never worked that out to my liking. Some of my earliest sketches had a big dish on front. I suppose it would make sense to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)