 Space / 29340
    Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —David Koudys
   (...) <snip> (...) I'll tell ya what I think! It's beautiful! The perfect amount of greebling--I love it lately that these ships aren't over greebled nor under greebled! Lots of nifty little details that woudln't be unexpected to see on a 'real' (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle" —Paul Hanson
   (...) Thanks! The arboretum serves several functions: it helps recycle the atmosphere, it's a source of fresh fruits and vegetables, it is a place to keep botanical samples, and it's a nice place for the crew to relax. Every ship should have one! I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)