 Space / 29285
Re: EBKD November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 02:36:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Dude! Very cool! I really like the inside out of this. It has a great spacey inside- cramped and greebled. Very utilitarian. I like the outside of it too, although I’d have to agree with the statement that the antenna look a little out of place, one or two are okay but all of those detract from the idustrial look of it. Other then that, I like the outside a lot. It just works, maybe a little bare looking but it works just fine for this type of MOC.

Only one complaint: the toilet isn’t covered! What happened to privacy? :)

Actually one other complaint, but not about the MOC. The images look very grainy, almost as though you used a very high ISO sensitivity on a standard P&S camera. I’d reccomend to use the lowest ISO number possible and stay of the ‘auto’ setting to eliminate the distracting ‘noise’/grain.

-JHK