 Space / 29277
Re: EBKD November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:01:40 GMT

Hi Lenny,

Great job you’ve done there. A couple of little nitpicks though;
  1. She has nice smooth lines but they kind of make for a boring exterior. Perhaps she would be a tad more interesting with some scanner type greebs or something around the for’ard section (especially above the cockpit).

  2. The greebs in the upper panel seem a bit sparse - they could be a little more crowded to me.

  3. I think the interior would be more appropriate with a bulkhead between the main cabin and the reactor/engine/technical systems in the rear. If you are going to be transporting VIPs around then they aren’t gonna want to look at that kind of stuff, utilitarian or not.

   Yes, it is inspired by a certain Rick Hallman’s ship. Also, once you go Studless it is SO HARD to go back ;) - Happy thanksgiving everyone!)

I completely agree with you on the studless thing. I haven’t turned back yet!

Keep up the good work,

Zac