 Space / 29274
Re: EBKD November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

Well done, Lenny. It definitely looks very shuttle-y. I like the over-strengthened landing gear. That really says EB to me. The fold-out frap is cool too. It has a few too many antennae IMO.

The interior has lots of fun detail, but it seems like you could cram more stuff in there. You have lots of open floor space in the central areas of the ship. You could make more room in the cockpit if you pushed the pilot chairs up into the canopy areas... then you could put a couple more crew seats in, or maybe a big chair for the J. Mar.

Overall, I like it a lot. Well done.

Basically a big ditto on most of what Mark said...except for the antennae. It needs more. :)

Perhaps another possibility would be to move the cockpit chairs and console back and spread them out a bit more..each pilot surrounded by displays and such. Just thinking it might give more purpose to the space.

Just a thought.

Great stuff!

Cheers, -Gil