 Space / 29123
  Re: So, what are you guys working on?

(...) Looking forward to your new stuff! I was unable to post about it at the time, but your Firebird is an incredibly gorgeous model. In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote: (...) Oooo.. what a lineup. January can't get here soon enough. Can't wait (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: So, what are you guys working on?

(...) Well, Mr.Ryan, let me tell you that different EB projects and directorates have different security clearances. Currently Lt.Gen. Hallman is working on a project of the utmost importance to the Kosmos Directorate, and indeed the entire EB (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: So, what are you guys working on?

(...) Hey, thanks! I'm surprised at the responses I got... especially because of the washed-out photography- although I thinked I've (URL) solved > that problem. (...) Agreed! I'm really interested in what you've managed to produce. (...) That's a (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)