 Space / 29094
29093  |  29095
Subject:
Looking "Space" rep for BrickFest PDX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:02:41 GMT

Hi All,
We are looking for someone from the "Space" community to spearhead any Space
related activities and/or sessions at BrickFest PDX in Portland, OR on February
13-15, 2004.  We need a point of contact, that will be attending BrickFest PDX,
to send in requests for space (no pun intended) for a moon base exhibit etc...
in the BrickFest PDX expo room. Also if there is a need for a conference room
for a SciBrick meeting or general "Space" sessions, we'll need to schedule for
that as well.

Last summer, at BrickFest in DC, the "SPACE!" mantra was well established and
could even be heard well into the night from the patio of a local watering hole!
I would hate to have the Train guys gain any momentum in PDX without the Space
guys there to defend themselves! ;)

SteveB  - "TRAINS!!!"
BrickFest PDX Coordinator