 Space / 29095
Re: Crimson Skies - Canadian Flying Police - Ontario Defense Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:44:03 GMT

In lugnet.build, Trevor Pruden wrote:
   Hi y’all. Would have had this uploaded last week. Enjoy.

Here the valiant Canadian Flying Police pilot and gunner can be seen in front of their charge...

Always there to defend and maintain the peace. Always there to lend a helping hand. Always ready to help little grannies cross the street.

Deep links: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/CFPontario-defense/ontario_defense01_tmb.jpg (numbered 01 to 12)

After moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=63559

Design notes: I didn’t have the rare red uniforms that look like Mounties...If I get them I will have a picture taken with them.

Let me know what you think!

~Trev

Cross-posting to .space for the .spacers who are into this fad.

~Trev