 Space / 29091
Re: Earth Directorate StarFighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:23:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Erik Olson wrote:
In lugnet.space, David Rabadan wrote:
Hello Spacers.
One of my favorite series from when I was very young was
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.
From that show comes one of my favorite fighters ever.
I give you the Earth Directorate StarFighter:

Sweeeet! I'm right with you on this. How does it run on the astro sled course?

Bwap! Bwap! Boom!

You either have good memory or you have been watching the SciFi Channel.

OK, is the real one conical like that? did you try some other approaches to the
pointy things?

I definitely tried other approaches but this seemed the best one.
The real one has longer cones and in the cones you have lasers, 3 or four
I believe.  I have not given up though.  I have been checking out some
interesting parts for the cones.
If you can think of something please let me hear it Erik.  I am always
looking to improve MOCs.  I have reworked some of my Power Armor a few times
now and I am still reworking them.

remember that scene where Hawk's ship crunched into the canopy of one of these?
that ship was cool too...

I know where you are going with that.  That is my other favorite fighter from
the show. Maybe I will build one...maybe I will.
Take care and thanks