 Space / 29088
Re: Earth Directorate StarFighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:12:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Rabadan wrote:
Hello Spacers.
One of my favorite series from when I was very young was
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.
From that show comes one of my favorite fighters ever.
I give you the Earth Directorate StarFighter:

Sweeeet! I'm right with you on this. How does it run on the astro sled course?

Bwap! Bwap! Boom!

OK, is the real one conical like that? did you try some other approaches to the
pointy things?

remember that scene where Hawk's ship crunched into the canopy of one of these?
that ship was cool too...