 Space / 29060
  Re: 4 new ships

(...) Wow (for all four (or even eight?) of them)! Very nice work. I especially liked the Flytail for some reason. Probably cause it's very neat and slick, with a clean design. The reversed backfin was a cool detail. I haven't been to your site (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 new ships

In lugnet.space, Eric Hampusgård wrote: Snipped (...) thanx times four (or even eight)! (...) It was added at the last moment. It needed that something extra and I'm glad you think it works. (...) It's not supposed to. You need the shuttle for that. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.space)