 Space / 29027
    Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe) —Chris Phillips
   (...) I don't think that somebody's level of "die-hardness" (?) has any bearing on this discussion. But the Bram Lambrecht incident certainly does. Grab yourself a cold beverage, get comfortable, and read this nice piece of armchair lawyering: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe) —Jeff Byrd
   This debate doesn't belong in .starwars for starters, but here goes. Now for those of you who don't agree with/like someone copying your designs, try this - Go get a brick by brick design patent on it! Then, and only then, will you have a legal (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.starwars)