 Space / 28933
Re: MOC: Scarab Fighter OR Harry Potter Roof Slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 20:50:34 GMT

Hey Pat,

I really like the Kite.  Would have been a perfect entry for last year's
"useless parts" contest.  I count 2 HP roofs, 16 Belville skis, a Bohrok canopy,
some other Bionicle pieces, those octagonal column pieces, and this helicoptor
blade piece:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30407
Oh, and the R2-D2 body piece in the engines is another "useless part".  Very
creative use of elements.

Bruce