 Space / 28903
    Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle —Travis Kunce
   (...) hey, this thing is sweet looking... i just picked up another one of these pullback motors and was looking at the thing scratchin my head thinking "how many of these do i have to own before i'll ever use one." Glad to see that at least someone (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle —Allister McLaren
   (...) Go for it. They're a hoot. I've got about 8 of the little ones. If you put skinny tyres on 'em they scoot about polished floors all over the place in a highly amusing, Keystone cops kind of way. Wee Dougal and I have a ball with them. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)