 Space / 28891
    Captain Crash's Red Rocket 2 —Sean Forbes
   Inspired by Wayne Hussey's large rocket, this is something I've had on the shelf for a while...a long while, but never got around to taking pictures of the finished model. For that matter, it only recently became Red Rocket 2 with the addition of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Captain Crash's Red Rocket 2 —Travis Matheson
   (...) I love the sculpted 1950's Sci-Fi look. I have tried to do this kind of thing before but failed. this is really nice. I'm just waiting for an Austin Powers style Rocket, to really cover all the bases.... hehehe Leg Godt Travis Matheson (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Captain Crash's Red Rocket 2 —Sean Forbes
   (...) Thanks a lot! It's actually been so long since I built this one, I failed to reproduce it when I went to build a second recently! I've got to pull it apart a little to reimind myself of the 'round' patterns. Once you get going though, it (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers)