 Space / 28433
Re: The Yamato
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

At the peril of being seen as argumentative, etc. etc.

You have been LFB'd. Do not try to adjust your computer. Do not try to argue.
Just read and learn.

-Grand Admiral (sorry he didn't get to meet LFB at BF)

   Awww, shucks.  I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you or any
   of the other Faraway Visitors™ who came--believe me, if there
   had been any way I could have done it, I would have.  But in
   the event, the Fulbright kinda precluded it.  It's the one
   really big downer for me of 2003, particularly the people side.

   Hopefully I'll be there next year; however I'm in the running
   for a Hays completion grant, which I'm heavily favored to get;
   if I do, it'll be two no-Brickfest years in a row.  Major,
   major bummer-plex.  If I'm there next year, I hope to have a
   moonbase module and some .spacey stuff to go with the Big
   Honkin' Ship du An.  (Takao may be rebuilt as a light carrier,
   as well...)

   best

   LFB