 Space / 28434
Re: New HoverHogs - For the Whole Family
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:41:23 GMT

In lugnet.build, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Moderated, for Her Pleasure

-Kraken de Hed

Well, I must say that young lad in the center certainly seems happy with his hawg. I can tell because that’s clearly a rather pleased glower he’s sporting, and his rag hat is at the angle of repose that means happy to those in the know.

Nice work, squid(1)... Your stuff is often twisted and almost always great. One wonders if there’s a correlation there.

1 - Google for Kraken if you don’t get it...

++Lar