 Space / 28346
  Re: Vintage Mecha

(...) Hey Allister! Man you have really excelled yourself here! This mech catches the feel of maintenance robots beautifully and reminds me of the Aliens Power Loader. Excellent job of the tread system - I think that this is the first time I have (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vintage Mecha

(...) The treads really need the right setting to not look too naff. Gil Shaw did a (URL) nice one>, and surely you can't have forgotten my (URL) Moonbase Bus> ;) I like that hand design too, but it's time to think up a new one for the next mech. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)