 Space / 2823
  Website announcement and update

Hello all- This is my first announcement of my LEGO website here on Lugnet, and I have an update to go along with it. It is at: (URL) site mainly features a bunch of my personal creations (pictures, not LDraw). Everything there right now is (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha) !

  Re: Website announcement and update

Checked it out, Looks good. Liked the ships a lot, pretty impressive for a debut! JOn (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Website announcement and update

(...) Dang. Hoppers + wings = 2-winged stomper of justice. Totally sweet. There's a lot of great space stuff here, too. My current fave (which is bound to change as I finish looking at all your stuff :-) is the Starfleet Explorer -- wow, that design (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Website announcement and update

(...) Whoops. I guess this could be read two totally different ways. Sorry, too much Tick today. Hopefully, the meaning can be derived from the context. :-, Cheers, - jsproat -- Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com> ~~~ (URL) I don't know the meaning of (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Website announcement and update

Wow, thisose bring back *so* many memories of Futuron and Classic Space Sets! My favourite models are the Intruder, A-9 Transport, Gyrfalcon Fighter, and my most favourite are the Colony Ship (way too creative and cool!) and the Explorien Troop (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Website announcement and update

(...) How dare you! There's no such thing! :) -Jeremiah- (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Website announcement and update

Hi Tony! I must say, you have some of the more creative things I've seen that seem to remain "on the edges" of Classic Space. Excellent Stuff! And I love the sense of humor with the repair droids. ;^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  RE: Website announcement and update

Hey, those "Striders" are really cool-looking. They remind me of the "Emancipator" Herculans from Dynamix's Starsiege game. Same torso, only the Emancipator's pods were above and below the cockpit instead of the sides. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Website announcement and update

Thanks for the comments, everyone! Looks like my "classic" stuff was well-received. I plan to do a bit more in this direction, including a fairly large ship in the 918/924/928 style. Possibly a sizeable base as well. Later, -Tony Hafner (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)