 Space / 2876
Re: Website announcement and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:00:14 GMT

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Looks like my "classic" stuff was well-received.  I plan to do a bit more in
this direction, including a fairly large ship in the 918/924/928 style.
Possibly a sizeable base as well.

Later,
-Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com
hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com
(remove PANTS to reply)

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
Hello all-

This is my first announcement of my LEGO website here on Lugnet, and I have an
update to go along with it.

It is at:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/index.html