 Space / 2826
Re: Website announcement and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:48:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Dang.  Hoppers + wings = 2-winged stomper of justice.  Totally sweet.

Whoops.  I guess this could be read two totally different ways.  Sorry, too
much Tick today.  Hopefully, the meaning can be derived from the context.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

I don't know the meaning of the word surrender!
  I mean I know it, I'm not dumb, just not in this context.
   - The Tick