 Space / 28154
Re: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 03:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:
   In the June ToyFare magazine, there was a small picture labeled Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter from an upcoming animated series:

I knew I had to build one. I started with the original Jedi Starfighter frame, but quickly abandoned the original to tackle the stripes: Aaron Sneary

Aaron,
Nice job. I’m not too much a fan of the ship, but you really got the feel of it. Keep it up!

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage