 Space / 28094
28093  |  28095
Subject:
Anakin's Jedi Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:24:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In the June ToyFare magazine, there was a small picture labeled Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter from an upcoming animated series:

I knew I had to build one. I started with the original Jedi Starfighter frame, but quickly abandoned the original to tackle the stripes:

Here are the other pictures:
Moderated folder:
Pre-Moderation Deep Links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/Ships/AnakinsStarFighter/anakinsstarfighter.jpg