 Space / 28113
    Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard —Nick Kappatos
   (...) This is going to be impossible to nail down until an actual layout is done at NWBrickCon (hope I spelled that right). Some modules don't have connectors on all sides. I think that someone should take track at NWBC and use it to eyeball trouble (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard —Frank Filz
     (...) This I have to agree with. If you've got a train that doesn't meet specs, well, you build space (SPACE!) for it to run. I have a 6-wide monorail (8-wide with protrusions) with a lot of overhang at the ends. There was no way it was going to run (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard —Tony Hafner
   (...) Yeah, I'll do that. And I'll experiment with reasonably-constructed trains to see what can fit under the new connectors. Being a spacehead also heavily invested in trains, I have experience using both. (...) The NWBC layout should be huge, so (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)