 Space / 28099
28098  |  28100
Subject:
Moonbase Monorail: What is the track elevation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:55:20 GMT

Sorry, if that last post was not clear. I am working at the same time I am
trying to post questions. The question was, what elevation should the monorail
track be set at on moonbase modules? Is it the same height as the corridors or
are you still debating? Steven Weiser