 Space / 28095
  PCS Speeder- with PCS colors this time!

Ok, so I thought that PCS was more of a style, a look than a color scheme. But see if this tickles your white and light grey fancy: The PCS ZIPPO- or Zero Inertia Propulsion- Personal Orbiter (5 URLs) Aaron Sneary (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: PCS Speeder- with PCS colors this time!

"Aaron Sneary" <saaron@diamondcomics.com> wrote in message news:HLB73z.z04@lugnet.com... (...) But (...) (URL) (...) (URL)¬ (...) (URL)¬ (...) (URL)¬ (...) (URL)¬ (...) hey aaron, sweet speeder. I really like the fairing peice and how its open (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS Speeder- with PCS colors this time!

(...) Thanks Travis, glad you like the canopy use. I never know what to do with the brown ones either. That towel is going to be my downfall. Jim Foulds and his wife came over to visit Saturday and brought his digital camera. When I went my wife to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Speeder- with PCS colors this time!

far from your reference Aaron... I'm glad to see you posting all the time lately and just wanted to poke you into using better backgrounds more worthy of your building. And since I didn't reply to the PCS semi for fear of PCS reprisals. Let me say (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS Speeder- with PCS colors this time!

(...) snipped original I totally agree with you on backgrounds. Speaking of which, what kind of red car do you own (or borrow for pictures). Thanks for speaking up positively about the A-LOFT, I was beginning to think that color was the only thing (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS Speeder- with PCS colors this time!

ha... thats a piece of gloss paper that you can pick up at most art stores... i did take a look today though and it kinda does look like a car. The thing about it is that I didn't want to shoot white on white and i have like 10 peices of paper to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)