 Space / 28156
Re: PCS Speeder- with PCS colors this time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 03:58:48 GMT

far from your reference Aaron... I'm glad to see you posting all the time
lately and just wanted to poke you into using better backgrounds more worthy
of your building. And since I didn't reply to the PCS semi for fear of PCS
reprisals.  Let me say it now that I think it is a brilliant MOC.  I have
been at odds with everyone's color credos about the PCS thing too.  I say
PCS is a style and your use of yellow is totally legitimate.  This is not
some army vehicle and regardless of the time frame it was manufactured in,
it would be built in the colors you chose because it is a construction
vehicle.  For Example during classic space if there was a space fire engine
it would have been red.

anyhow...  sweet work.  hope you keep up the pace.

-tk

"Aaron Sneary" <saaron@diamondcomics.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:

"Aaron Sneary" <saaron@diamondcomics.com> wrote in message
Ok, so I thought that PCS was more of a style, a look than a color • scheme.
But see if this tickles your white and light grey fancy:

The [PCS ZIPPO]- or Zero Inertia Propulsion- Personal Orbiter

Aaron Sneary

hey aaron,

sweet speeder.  I really like the fairing peice and how its open that's • the
best use for that part that i've seen yet.  now if I can only find a way • to
use all the brown ones i have!

On another note.  Whats up with that towel you keep using as a • background.
I keep thinking about how many times that bad boy has been to the dark • side
of the moon if you will.  PLEASE, go buy some big paper.  PLEASE.

I hearby name that towel of yours "the shroud of Aaron"

-tk

Thanks Travis, glad you like the canopy use. I never know what to do with • the
brown ones either.

That towel is going to be my downfall. Jim Foulds and his wife came over • to
visit Saturday and brought his digital camera. When I went my wife to get • a
backdrop, I thought she would get a nice sheet or plain white pillow case.
Instead she came back with the cat towel. But for fear of embarrassing her • in
front of our friends I didn't say anything. And since she doesn't read • lugnet,
I'll just embarrass her (and myself) now.

Thanks for being honest and telling me I made myself an
¬<<http://www.berghuis.co.nz/abiator/weird/donkey.jpg>>¬

Aaron S