 Space / 28057
  Moonbase: Ditch the "4 studs away from edge" rule?

I was just talking to Sandlin about this while I was working on the Road & Rail section on the Moonbase page. Should we ditch the "don't build within 4 studs of a baseplate edge" rule? Basically the best spot for train track is 4 studs from the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase: Ditch the "4 studs away from edge" rule?

(...) This I don't know about. Don't know why, as long as you played on your own baseplate and didn't have anything sticking past it would work. But I don't know that the result of brick at the edge of the plate would look all that nice when coupled (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase: Ditch the "4 studs away from edge" rule?

(...) Well if you build a module with track on it at 4 studs from the edge you can't put any vertical supports on the other side of the track. Maybe adjust the standard such that it is strongly recomended to stay 4 studs away, but if you are really (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)