 Space / 27981
  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) Hey Rick, Wow, that is a very impressive and original design. The way that the massive torpedoes are mounted is quite cool and the enngines are quite inventive - although I'm unsure if I like them yet. I find your colour scheme to be a tad (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Tu-99 Torpedo Bomber

(...) I wasn trying to trim it, not give it flow. :) (...) The nose doesn't flow in cuz that part was giving me problems. so i chopped it off like that and hoped no one would ask! :D the payload doors open like that to allow the torpedo thrust out, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)