 Space / 27909
Re: Star Trek Original Series Lego Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 08:47:27 GMT

I think this is brilliant, even if it makes use of none existing parts and
can't be build for real.
Can't wait to see TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT!

Live long and build (virtually),

Jaco

"Marlon Wuytenburg" <marlon@multiboard.com> schreef in bericht
I guess I should have posted this here in Space originally... for those of • you
who may have missed it, I've posted my Star Trek Original Series LDRAW • cretions
on the net... they can be found at

www.blockaholic.com/tospage.htm