 Space / 27865
27864  |  27866
Subject:
Star Trek Original Series Lego Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 01:43:35 GMT

I guess I should have posted this here in Space originally... for those of you
who may have missed it, I've posted my Star Trek Original Series LDRAW cretions
on the net... they can be found at

www.blockaholic.com/tospage.htm

Included are:

The Enterprise Crew